Visiting family for the holidays? Need to travel for a business trip? Leaving for a vacation? Worried about your feline family members while you are away? Don’t be. Our cat friendly, cozy, quiet boarding facility is the perfect choice for your feline family members while you are away.
Please stop by and take a tour. We would love to show you the quiet, sizable accommodations for your furry family member.
- Rabies vaccination is up-to-date and has been administered no less than 5 days prior to boarding
- FVRCP vaccination is up-to-date and has been administered no less than 5 days prior to boarding
- Negative FeLV test within the last 12 months. If your kitty has not had this test, we can test him upon arrival for boarding.
**No cats will be “caught up” on their rabies or FVRCP vaccinations at arrival time for boarding or during their stay at the boarding facility.
What can I expect when my cat(s) stay at For Cats Only?
Our boarding facility is run by our compassionate, professional, well-trained staff. You are encouraged to bring your cat’s current diet, their favorite food and/or water dishes, favorite toys and/or bedding, etc. We strive to create an environment as close to home as possible to reduce stress while they are away from their family. Each of our boarding patients is monitored for the following:
- Eating / drinking
- Attitude and activity
- Urination / defecation patterns
- Any abnormalities (i.e. hairballs, sneezing) are noted and recorded
If there is an issue with any of our boarding patients, a doctor is available to evaluate the patient. You will be called if we have any concerns or recommendations.
If your cat requires medications or treatments, our technicians and assistants will be able to administer your cat’s specific treatments and monitor your cat’s progress while they are staying with us.
We encourage you to bring your cat’s personal diet. If you do not bring your cat’s diet, we feed all of our boarding patients Purina diets.